Management Plaza in Canada (www.mplaza.ca) specializes in PRINCE2, Scrum, and Agile across the enterprise. Our mission is to make project management methods easier to learn and use and help Project Managers become better Project Manager as well as to help organizations and their people utilize Agile thinking across the enterprise.
We are quite unique in our approach to project management training and this is a list of some of unique training products we have created.
- For PRINCE2:
- A sample PRINCE2 project: This documents a full PRINCE2 project from start to finish and is a great asset for people who wish to start to use PRINCE and also for people who wish to study for the PRINCe2 Practitioner Exam.
- PRINCE2 Learn Thru Questions (PDF & Audio): This Q&A course makes it easy to learn while on the move, increase your knowledge and prepare for the exam.
- PRINCE2 Foundation Training Manual: Many training companies give the official PRINCE2 reference book to candidates who are studying the Foundation Training exam but this covers the full syllabus and is not structured to be a learning tool. Our Foundation Training manual is very easy to read with lots of examples, is much smaller, and goes beyond just the Foundation Syllabus.
- PRINCE2 Foundation Q&A Workbook: This Q&A workbook provides questions in each section which enables you to: 1) Know the important topics in each section, and 2) Practice the exam questions. Our students generally exceed a grade of > 70% in the Foundation Exam.
- The Scrum Training Manual: We have written the first Scrum Training Guide which prepares students for the Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) Exam at Scrum.Org.
- Customized classroom training/workshops: We have run a number of training courses where have documented a complete in-house sample project for an organization. This is just a great way for organizations to learn project management and produce a reference project.
- For Agile:
- Professional Scrum Training: We offer classroom training for the new Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) and Professional Scrum Master II (PSM), as well as Professional Scrum Developer from www.Scrum.Org
- Agile for Teams: We have a suite of classroom courses for teams on how to apply Agile practices and principles at a work level covering such topics as Release Management, the Agile SDLC, and Value Agility
- Agile for PMs and PMOs: We provide a one-week boot-camp for PMs new to Agile and a certification course for the PMI-ACP that also covers the Certified Agile Project Manager (Cert.APM) from http://www.pmac-agpc.ca/Cert.APM
- Agile in the Enterprise: We have started to add courses that bring agile to Enterprise such as Agile SOA
- The Agility Series: We will be brining books, guides, and on-line training materials as part of The Agility Series:
- The Adaptive Strategy Framework Guide is now available in our shop
For more information, see our training products and contact us.
We also offer practical Agile consultancy services to companies seeking sustainable advancement